- High-performance exhaust pipes to improve quad efficiency
- Noise emissions in compliance with F.I.M. regulations
- Titanium and carbon fibre silencer
- Asymmetrical hexagonal design with thermal shield
- Stainless steel, 0.8mm-thick tailpipe
- To learn about the increase in torque and power, select a quad model.
- To find the weight of the full exhaust system, select a quad model.
The NONE quad exhaust system was developed with the highest quality materials offering a good balance between features and cost. Our products are environmentally-friendly since noise emissions comply with FIM regulations. Our exhaust systems, made in Europe, include our own designs and materials, such as:
- An 0.8 mm-thick tailpipe made of high-density stainless steel and automated orbital welding in inert gas chamber for the tailpipes creates a light-weight assembly at a very competitive price.
- A silencer made of titanium and carbon fibre, including choke (db Killer). Titanium exhaust pipes with 0.8 mm-thick stainless steel tailpipe decrease weight and increases performance.
- A thermal shield that prevents the titanium silencer and the carbon fibre hose clamps from overheating.
NONE manufactures competition-class quad exhaust systems with excellent features with an innovative look at a reasonable price.
All of NONE´s competition-class exhaust systems were designed and developed in close collaboration with world-class competitive drivers, thanks to whom our products have evolved into a commercial model guaranteed to satisfy the most demanding users.
NONE exhaust systems were developed by the Research and Development on Motor Derivatives Team. With more than 40 years´ experience in the world of motorbike accessories, our company meets the highest demands of professional and amateur drivers alike.